About usMaitreyee Social Welfare Foundation
Maitreyee Social Welfare Foundation is working since 15th September 2018 for social development under the Indian Trust Act of 1882. Throughout this journey Maitreyee, Social Welfare Foundation has covered many districts of West Bengal from its programs funded by the State Government, Private Donors as well as its own corpus fund.
Maitreyee Social Welfare Foundation is impaneled with the Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, as well as with the Ministry of Tribal Affairs. Maitreyee Social Welfare Foundation also registered with 12A & 80G. It is founded by a group of professionals from diversified sectors like Industrialists, Educationists, Businessmen, Doctors, Social Workers, and Engineers with a sense of responsibility towards the community. Maitreyee Social Welfare Foundation is working to provide quality life to the downtrodden as well as for the sustainable growth of socioeconomically deprived people of the society.
Since its inception, the organization is selflessly working with the people towards the economic, social, environmental, and educational promotion of the people. We want to be that seed of hope for those who leave their dreams behind in despair, not knowing how to live beyond the barriers of sadness and unfortunate consequences.
We dream to behold a nation where knowledge is accessible to anyone and your potentiality will decide your worth and not your gender! Over the years, we are actively working not only to eradicate hunger and sins but also to make people aware of themselves, their worth, what they are capable of, and where they exactly belong, our beliefs lie solely on the boundless power of knowledge and the miracle one can create endlessly.
This journey toward honesty and generosity has been nothing less than divine, and dreams come true if not in a day, then a decade later, so hold on to your hope and remember us in need, we were, we are, and we will always be there to pull you out of darkness and the sun’s shine will fill your life with light that will reflect on your face and your heart.
We are destined to support the needy rural communities with adequate care, protection, and rehabilitation support with innovative service initiatives to alleviate their lives economically, socially, culturally, and healthwise.
We aim to provide complete support, protection, and care to needy and deprived people in society with a special focus on rural communities and aim to bring change in their lives. We aim to contribute to the building of a society in which people are encouraged and enabled to age productively and with dignity.
- To conceptualize and develop support initiatives to bring sustainable change in the lives of the needy.
- To promote education and economic growth skills among rural communities for a better tomorrow.
- To offer a complete range of services and help to remove the social stigma from the lives of rural communities.
- To offer protection, counselling, and economic support for various social causes.
- To establish hospitals, Health centers with free Medical Aid for Medical Relief and to organize Medical Camps and programs, especially in rural/urban/slum areas for the poor and needy.
- Providing Income generation opportunities to local artisans of Dinajpur who are making the traditional wooden mask and Shilpi of West Bengal who practices traditional patua through organizing exhibitions.
- To provide companionship, emotional support, therapeutic occupation, recreation facilities, and activities to overcome social isolation and provide independence to senior citizens in daily life and to re-establish high values of natured by them through a well-equipped old age home.
Maitreyee Social Welfare Foundation is working since 15th September 2018 for social development under the Indian Trust Act of 1882.
1716, Rajdanga Main Road, Block-EF4 , Kolkata- 700107 (Opp: Acropolis Mall, Kasba).
Kashinagar, Raidighi, South 24 Parganas, W.B., Pin- 743349.