ObjectivesMaitreyee Social Welfare Foundation
Our objectives are:
- To conceptualize and develop support initiatives to bring sustainable change in the lives of the needy.
- To promote education and economic growth skills among rural communities for a better tomorrow.
- To offer a complete range of services and help to remove the social stigma from the lives of rural communities.
- To offer protection, counselling, and economic support for various social causes.
- To establish hospitals, Health centers with free Medical Aid for Medical Relief and to organize Medical Camps and programs, especially in rural/urban/slum areas for the poor and needy.
- Providing Income generation opportunities to local artisans of Dinajpur who are making the traditional wooden mask and Shilpi of West Bengal who practices traditional patua through organizing exhibitions.
- To provide companionship, emotional support, therapeutic occupation, recreation facilities, and activities to overcome social isolation and provide independence to senior citizens in daily life and to re-establish high values of natured by them through a well-equipped old age home.
Maitreyee Social Welfare Foundation is working since 15th September 2018 for social development under the Indian Trust Act of 1882.
1716, Rajdanga Main Road, Block-EF4 , Kolkata- 700107 (Opp: Acropolis Mall, Kasba).
Kashinagar, Raidighi, South 24 Parganas, W.B., Pin- 743349.